Departure from any airport, border or hotel, this short tour will allow you to discover, without rushing, the two UNESCO world heritage sites sites in Jordan: Petra, the red rose Nabataean city and the Wadi Rum desert will unveil their marvels for your eyes.
Pick up from any border, airport or hotel in Jordan. We will drive you to the magnificent Petra, the new seventh wonder of the world. You will spend the full day walking in this impressive city built by the Nabataeans, and you will enjoy the services of a cultural guide for four hours, with additional free time to explore the site according to your own preferences. Overnight in our selection of hotels by the entrance to the site.
Early departure for Wadi Rum. After a first Bedouin tea with our team, you will have the opportunity to appreciate the amazing desert landscape. You will have the choice of our different selection of programmes: Bedouin Day or Discovery Day. Evening and overnight in our Bedouin camp, where your private tent will be surrounded by 1,000 stars.
Transfer back to any border, airport or hotel to pursue your route.
● Hotel accommodation on BB basis.
● Meet & Assist upon arrival and departure
● Transfers in private, a/c , car/ minivan with English speaking tour leader.
● English speaking cultural guide in Petra (about 3 hours).
● Entrance fees to mentioned sites.
● Short horseback ride in Petra (included in ticket).
● Travel insurance.
● Jordanian visa ( 20 JD at Amman airport).
● Lunch & dinner.
● Personnal expenses.